Skip to main content

Best auto flower cannabis strains over 25% thc 2024 - Apple Strudel Auto™

Best auto flower cannabis strains over 25% thc 2024 - Apple Strudel Auto™ : Free legal advertising platform for anything cannabis related from hps lights to dank wax

Seed/strain recommendations for a fast turn around

Hi guys, just about to complete my 4th grow. Going to chop them down tomorrow and i have about 3 months till i have some work done on my house.
I was wondering if there is any decent breeders/seedbanks that make weed strains that are a real fast turn around. My last grow has taken me around 4/5 months so just curious as to what i could do as i dont want to waste the valuable time.
Replies appreciated cheers.


Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity...

Seed/strain recommendations for a fast turn around

from Hydroponic Growing
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog