Skip to main content

Agriculture Ministry offers farmers to use of hydroponic fodder - AKIpress

Agriculture Ministry offers farmers to use of hydroponic fodder    AKIpress from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Agriculture Ministry offers farmers to use of hydroponic fodder    AKIpress Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Cant find Tall net pots (aka) Deep net cups

Standard net pots are as deep as they are wide.

I'm looking for net pots that are twice as deep as they are wide.

I can't find them anywhere and am even considering having them made. (Or build them out of netting and zip ties)

The hydrostore girl and I agree they would be great for DWC. Anything I plant less than 6 inches deep doesn't grow worth a damn.

I'm starting RDWC and would like deeper net pots. Or a equivalent solution

View attachment 4126197

from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog